BioGuard Spot Kill eliminates algae quickly and easily. It is highly soluble which makes it compatible for most pool surfaces. This product is approved for use in pools sanitized with chlorine and bromine (and should not be used in Soft Swim pools). The granular formula allows for direct application into the pool. This product is near pH neutral and will not upset the water balance. Spot Kill kills green or black algae.
Light Algae Growth:
1 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
Heavy Algae Growth:
2 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Ensure all pool equipment is working properly. Backwash the filter system following manufacturers directions.
- Adjust pH to between 7.2-7.6.
- Check for metals and if present add stain and scale inhibitor to prevent staining of pool surface.
- When using other products as outlined in the directions for this product, follow directions on those products.
- Before using this product, brush all surface-clinging algae paying special attention to pool steps, ladder steps and around skimmer and lights. At night, or when the pool is not in use, broadcast this product directly into the water in the deep end of the pool with pump running.
- Use 2 pounds of this product per 10,000 gallons for medium to heavy algae growth and 1 pound per 10,000 gallons for light algae growth.
- To prevent possible damage to pool surface, use a pool brush to disperse any granules that may have settled to the bottom of the pool.
- Brush any remaining algae and clean/backwash filter. If algae is still visible, repeat treatment.
Sodium dichloro-s-triazentrione dihydrate: 99%, Other Ingredients: 1%
There are no reviews yet.